Saturday, November 12, 2011

September 2011




A new Chandler!! Baby Michael was blessed!













Emilie's first full day of Preschool! Sept. 8, 2011. She was so excited to go to "school" and had no problems with me dropping her off!
















My Grandma Hart passed away. I'm so glad that Emilie got to know her a little bit. She called her my "white hair Grandma." My mom, Claire, Christina, and I sang for the service. Seretta played her trumpet at the grave site. Emilie was very quiet and reverent at the funeral. She even explained to the lady sitting next to her that they were going to bury Grandma in the ground, but that it was okay because we will get to see her on resurrection morning. When I heard her say that, it just sounded like my mom and I knew my mom had been teaching Em. Emilie learning and sharing what she learned did make this a sweet experience. I love my Grandma Hart and miss her. I'm sad now, but I believe there will be sweet reunions some day.






The John and Bonnie Hart family
(minus my brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment