Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oct 2011

Wow I am so behind. I'm actually really bummed how behind I am, because updating the way I really want to would take way too much time. :( October was such an awesome month! I have awesome pictures of the kids in the leaves, we had cousin Hailey stay with us for a week, we went to cornbelleys, trick or treating...

Halloween was awesome! My mom came out for a visit and went trick or treating with us! Emilie was a peacock (I made her gorgeous costume) and Kim was a witch (I made her costume too). I wore a pig nose (explanation in a minute). We made a trip to Aunt Seretta's house where she was dressed as Mirage from The Incredibles and passing out candy!




Alright as for the pig nose... First let me say, the only reason I feel inclined to include this story is because my family is still talking about it... Earlier in October we went to Cornbelly's. During the pig races, my family was loud enough (basically Justin and Em) that I was chosen to kiss the pig. As you can see in the picture below the pig was filthy- it was disgusting and scary- you wouldn't believe the awful sound that pig was making. Anyways, I did it, I kissed that pig on the forehead and I got a pig nose for it. Thank you Cornbelly's...

No comments:

Post a Comment