



We got to hang out and catch up with my awesome friend Kristin when she was out in Utah visiting family! Cutest ever- Baby Nora!
We took some time in August to go up to Idaho to visit Justin's parents. And for the first time we went to the Sand Dunes that are a five minute drive up the road from Justin's house!!!! Unbelievable! It was so cool and so much fun! Emilie was so dramatic and would act all tired and worn out. So fun!
Okay, so our Playhouse! For several weeks I'd been eyeing this big box outside our neighbors house. I finally got up the courage to knock and ask if we could have it! It was so fun to build- Justin and I cut it and put it together with pretty pink duct tape. When it was set up, the girls (and us) had a great time decorating it with do-a-dot paints, crayons, and finger paints! It was the coolest play house ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment