Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 3th 2010

I love our neighborhood! We started out our 4th of July celebration, by having breakfast on the ward lawn with the entire neighborhood! Then we watched the neighborhood parade with our friends- Justin and Tabitha Bird. Our Emilie and their Jackson are such good friends. They hung out all day, and they play really well together!! No big, flashy floats... A Fire truck, and cop car, an old John Deere tractor, and alot of decorated bikes, wagons, and strollers! Now that's my kind of parade! It was so fun, and it ended a few blocks away with a little "fair" set up on Alden St. Booths with games for kids, tattoos, cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn. It was Em's first experience with cotton candy- she liked it, but not as much as me- I had three! Tabitha stood in line with me, so I could get an extra! I think if I ever had an addiction, it would be to cotton candy! On our walk home with the Birds, we stopped at a neighbor's house and had some fun on their trampoline! Annette, our RS president has a tramp that she lets all the neighborhood kids play on. So fun!! Our 4th weekend was wonderful... mostly because we got to have Daddy with us! That night we went to a little BBQ at a friend's house, and set off and then watched the Sugarhouse fireworks from their yard! Thank You Millars!





No comments:

Post a Comment