Friday, July 2, 2010

Great Beginning to the Fourth of July Weekend!!

Well, Justin is out in the backyard with Em right now "camping" and Kimmerle is asleep, so this is what I'm doing with my time...

What a fun weekend we are having so far. Justin took his step one boards yesterday (Thursday, July 1st)!!! So he has got the weekend to hang out with us and relax, with no stress to study lingering over him!! Yipee!! We took the girls to the zoo this afternoon, WORE THEM OUT GOOD! This evening we babysat some of our friends kids, and just played outside. Justin let Emily and Jackson help him put the tent up in the backyard for the campout tonight. After babysitting was over, we lit a few fireworks and sparklers, and now Justin and Emilie are out camping. Well, scratch that... they just came in, and Emilie informed me that she wanted to sleep in her own bed. She told me the fireworks are too loud and will keep waking her up. Well, maybe they got a few good books read while they were out there. I guess I'm done, I've got to go sing to my little stinker.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about camping out with the kids last night, but then decided I wasn't up for it. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete