Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We'll show ya how to have a good Monday!!

Yesterday- Monday, April 19, was a fun filled day for the girls and I. Two outings in one day is darned good for a mom and two little girls... We went to Temple square around noon, had lunch and a good walk while we were there. At one point Emilie had to go potty, so we went in the JS building to use the restroom. I brought the stroller in and left Kimmerle in it off to the side while I helped Emilie. Of course Kimmerle screamed the whole time. And while I was helping Emilie wash her hands, this old lady came out of a stall- and strait over to my crying baby. I was just praying. "please don't touch her, please don't touch her." She hadn't washed her hands!!! Fortunately she didn't, she just rocked the stroller back and forth to try to sooth her. Small fright though!
So at 5:30, I took Emilie to try out a dance/gymnastics class. They don't start the kids till they are 3, but the gals who were teaching the class were so impressed they let me sign her up early anyways. They said she behaved and listened better than the older girls. And I got asked by the teachers and other moms if Emilie has been in a dance class before. Well, of course she hasn't, she just loves to dance and be a princess on a daily basis- she's gotten good at it! I have to admit, even I was impressed at her heel/toe step when they were learning tap. She sure picks up on things fast! I was really happy to find this gym that does a half dance half gymnastics class. Me and Justin wanted to put her in gymnastics, but when we asked Em what she wanted to do- she said dance of course. So this is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment