Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emilie's Imagination

So Emilie's imagination is so cool. She loves to pretend. She has been pretending since before she was 1 1/2 so she has gotten pretty good at it! She loves to build castles with her blocks and set her princesses and animals all around it. She has a book that has a pop up castle on the last page, and she'll set her animals and princesses on that too and make up stories with them. She is totally getting into story telling too. Almost every morning when she gets up she comes to me and says, "Mommy, I tell you a story" I say "Okay"- so here's one of her stories... "One time, a very very long time ago, there was prince and a beautiful princess and fairies. Prince fight big dragon and kiss princess. Happy ever after."


She has a snow white dress that she wears almost every day, and in that dress she is usually pretending to be Snow White or Belle. She usually pretends to be Belle when Justin is around because she calls him Beast. "Beast? Will you stay with me?" "C'mon Beast." And a little more on the morbid side, she sings the kill the beast song alot- sometimes she even picks something up to ram the door with. One of her classics- she's been doing this since she started pretending- is pretending to be sleeping and waiting for true love's kiss from her Daddy to wake her up. She is so dramatic and really gets into it. Anyways... what a fun girl with a great imagination! I love my little princess!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I love the pretending to be asleep and waiting for her prince to kiss her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so adorable! I think its so cool she has such an imagination and brings you into her little world.

    ReplyDelete