Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nov 2011

We got our first snow in November! Emilie loved it, couldn't believe it!! Kim- not so much. She eventually warmed up to it though and had a great time. We walked all the way around the block playing in the snow. Kim even giggled when we threw snow on her!



After we got back from Idaho Thanksgiving, we set up our tree, made gingerbread houses, and watched Christmas movies!! We were definitely ready for the Christmas season! It took all our self control not to put the tree up before Thanksgiving. Part of October, all of November, and into December Justin had no classes, but was flying all over the place interviewing for Neurology Residency programs. It was hard when he was gone sometimes 2 weeks at a time, but it was so fun when he was home because he had nothing but his family to occupy his time!

Of course the very end of the month we celebrated my birthday! Well, Justin was actually in Dallas, TX interviewing for a program and eating out with MY DAD at a fancy french restaurant on my birthday. But I had a great birthday anyways! Seretta and Claire came over and gave me this awesome bowl of gifts!! (including clothes- which I felt I was in desperate need of!) My friend Rae and her kids came over too and had ice-cream cake with us!!! Of course I didn't turn three as the picture would make you believe, I just get leftover candles from the kids. I'm now 28!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally remembered to look up your blog!! It's so cute. And I love the pig story. I could not have done that! It'll be fun to keep in contact with you guys as we both move away!

    ReplyDelete