(Below) Emilie all ready for her first day of Primary! (Em is wearing her favorite Sunday outfit that Grandma Chandler bought her.)She wanted to stay in nursery, but has done so well in Primary! We are so lucky Em transitions so well- very resilient little girl!

I can't resist pictures of my girls sleeping. They are so cute- and quiet!

So Kimmerle is at that adorable stage where she wants to sit in anything she get into. It's such a cute stage. Another place she likes to sit, is under the stools to our table in between the legs. These pictures reminded me of Emilie (below). When she was about the same age as Kimmerle, I found her in her little "fort" she had made when I got out of the shower. It was so cute that she had put her blanket and baby in the drawer with her.


January 24, 2011- Emilie's first gymnastic/dance recital. I don't have pictures from the dance part because I recorded that, but these are some great pictures from the gym. She's got great balance and wouldn't accept any help on the beam from her teacher. Her teachers are so impressed with how well she does in the gym. We are so proud of Emilie- she is active, social, smart, and so much fun to be around!


After her recital we went out for frozen yogurt at tcby.

Here is princess number two! Kimmerle loves jewelry! She puts on dress up necklaces, walks around, takes them off, puts them back on again. I love that she understands when we say "Oh, that's so pretty..." She smiles and holds up the necklaces. Anyways, I just love having girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment