Ahh, so the first half of the month consisted of Valentine crafting!! We had fun making crafts and valentines. Em made valentines for both her Grandmas and Papa Chuck. We also sent some homemade valentines out to some of her cousins!

We also baked, decorated, and devoured heart shaped sugar cookies. Yummy!

I think this is the first time she had spaghetti. Of course she loved it! One day after Joy School when I let the kids finger paint, I set the table, paper, and paint up for Kimmerle to try out. Yes, almost immediately her painted fingers went strait to her mouth. And YES, I immediately grabbed for the paint bottle to check that it was Non Toxic. Whew...

Okay, so we go to the zoo often! It is always the most fun when we go with Aunt Dye and Peighla! You should have seen these little girls hanging on for dear life as their little bums bounced off the seats. Aunt Dye is so much fun! Okay, so the picture of the gorilla below is a crazy story! This gorilla would grab his 50 gallon barrel and slowly start tapping it with one finger. Then he would start tapping it with two fingers, back and forth, getting faster and faster. Then he would LOSE IT!!! And throw the barrel across the room!

Awww! Sledding with Daddy-o! Twice now we have gotten some good snow overnight when Justin will actually be home the next day! So Emilie has gotten some good sledding in this winter!

MY LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! Christina Hart (soon to be Wilson) is in love! I love this! It has been so much fun going wedding dress shopping with her, "other" necessary wedding shopping, planning the bridal shower, and just getting excited!!! These are some pictures from one of our wedding dress excursions!
And....... I got my hair cut and highlighted! I LOVE IT! I plotted to do this before and after comparison, so I tried to make the first picture look awful (yeah, that's why I'm trying to frown in the before picture), and then smiley in the after picture. Of course it would have been ideal to have a full makeover (including clothes, makeup, and hair) for the after picture. But this works, right? The lighting isn't the greatest to see the highlights. But my hair is much lighter than before. And I love it!


What a fun february!! Congrats to Christina. I love the Hair. we usually make sugar cookies to correspond with the holidays but didn't this valentines now I am craving them, guess we'll have to make some 4 leaf clovers ones later this month and some green icing, yummy:). and when i opened your blog today I got your rick astley music and it just made my whole day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for loving my Rick Astley. I could just dance and sing to that stuff all day, everyday!
ReplyDelete