Tuesday, January 11, 2011

November 2010





Nov. 7- We rakedup all the leaves and got a HUGE pile. So we called Aunt Dye, Uncle Jeff, Peighla, and Paiton to come play! It was so fun, and a good thing we did it that day, cause it poured rain the very next day, and ruined our pile of leaves.










Kimmerle- trying to figure out whether or not she's enjoying the pile of leaves.












So, Emilie and I made a very pretty rainbow cake one day. We saw a picture of the cake on an American Girl brochure- and I squinted and strained to see the ingredients and directions, but we got it done.













So, here it is finished.
With a piece conveniently
cut out so you can see
the colors in the center.








Well, on the 10th, I had an awesome get-
together withmy girls from Indiana. It
was so awesome to hang out, catch up,
and see everyone's cute babies.
(Somehow I accidentally deleted the
picture of all of us, and I'm not patient
enough to try to get it back up.)

About a week later I got to spend some
extra time with Kristin and her cute
Nora, at Sister V's house in Spanish
Fork.




Kimmerle's first time out
in the snow. Too cold-
not very happy.














In fact it was apparently so horrible
she attempted to sleep through our
sledding trip.
















Justin and Emilie sledding
at Sugarhouse park.














Me, Kimmerle, and Emilie
at Sugarhouse park.
(Nov. 21, 2010)












Oh yeah, my Birthday was
November 30th. My mom
was here for it!! I had the
best birthday ever. In fact,
I'm just going to cut and
paste my facebook birthday
post...







It was the best! My mom was here, purse (from Claire) with goodies inside (from Chrissi), renewed membership at discovery gateway (with room to invite- please come!), a yoga mat, delicious Thai lunch from Dye, dinner at the Brick Oven with mom and Claire, and Justin was home by 7:00!! I loved my 27th birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment