So I'm behind several months. And part of me just wants to cut my losses and start anew this month with the blog. BUT, I started this blog as sort of a family journal/scrapbook- that I plan on having printed and bound. And there are just too many cute things that I just don't want left out. So I'm diligently working on getting up to date on my blog.
(above) This is the day Oct. 21, 2010 that my makeshift baby "gate" didn't work anymore.
Soon after this I broke down and bought the real thing.
My little princess playing dress-up by herself. I mean, it was just so cute. She had been so quiet, which we all know usually means trouble. But this is what I found when I went to check on her!
10/22/2010 Em hanging out with her cousins Adam and Hailey at Discovery Gateway.
We love Jasen, Reggie, Tori, Adam and Hailey! We don't have much room to be
comfortably accommodating, but they don't mind crashing in our living room! We
love them even more for that!
10/29/2010 Justin, Em, and Special K with our pumpkins this year! Justin's is the scary one, mine the face made out of shapes. (You know you're a mommy when... the inspiration for your pumpkin face are squares, circles, rectangles, and triangles.)
10/30/2010 Emilie Trick or Treating at the zoo! She was so excited to meet Clifford. The following weeks Em constantly asked if we could go see Clifford at the zoo!
The best ever costume! Anthony Stark (Iron Man) This guy- a worker at Discovery Gateway Museum- actually made this. He said it took him over a month to design and make it!
This is Justin and the girls just after they got back from Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. I stayed and passed out candy and folded laundry. Justin said it was so much fun taking the girls around the neighborhood. He said there were tons of families out, everyone was very friendly and fun! Justin told me that Emilie refused to go to the houses that had scary decorations out! (Em was Cinderella and Kimmerle was Squirt.)
Well there, I'm caught up for October 2010! And I got this done while both of my girls were napping. Yes, you read that right, both my girls have a nap at the same time everyday. It is really wonderful. It's a very nice time to clean, veg and watch some Dr. Phil, read- I LOVE TO READ, or play catch-up on the blog! Gotta go though, kids are up...
No comments:
Post a Comment