On Tuesday, May 18... Emilie had a dentist appointment. This was her third appointment, and she did sooooo good! She actually sat in the big chair, let them lay her back. She showed the hygenist how she brushes her teeth, she let the lady do the real full cleaning, and flouride treatment! Of course she was nervous, but she did so well. And the hygenist was so good and calming with her. Em loved the tools that squirted water and sucked the water back out. They let her hold all the tools and feel everything. I really love pediatric dentists. They are wonderful!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Sooooo proud of Emilie!
Monday, May 17, was Em's last dance class before we take off to Texas. So Justin took time from his studies and came to watch Em. She is so cute and he got some good pictures. She was so excited, she could hardly pay attention. She would run to the window where we were watching and was constantly looking or waving at her Daddy. Well, I say Daddy... but she calls him Justin, in fact when she saw him through the glass, we could see her mouth form the name... "Justin" in her excitement! So funny, I wonder what people think. Oh well... Kimmerle also enjoyed having Daddy hold her. I think Kimmerle is mostly a momma's girl, but when Justin is around, she is definately ready and willing to be with him. 


Here are a few cute pictures. The first one of is of Kimmerle decorated with stickers from Emilie. And the second one is of Em in my really old glasses from like 6th or 7th grade. Rediculous that I wore these aweful things, but so worth it when your little girl finds some fun in them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment